BUYING AND SELLING
I BUY and SELL baseball autographs of Hall of Famers and stars. I deal in signed photos, signed documents, index cards, cuts, checks, postcards, tickets, programs, posters, etc.
BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS WANTED TO BUY
CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL TO ME.
CLICK THE LINK AND PLACE AN ORDER.
- For a fee of $17.99 I will provide a quick opinion of your vintage sports item of interest.
- I will let you know if it's Likely Genuine or Not Likely Genuine.
- If I am unable to render an opinion I will refund your fee.
- After ordering please provide a link to the item or email an image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The $17.99 can be applied to the fee for a full authentication if you so desire.
CLICK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT GETTING AUTOGRAPHS AUTHENTICATED. You can also read about the work I have done with government agencies to help convict and expose forgers.
Baseball Autographs - new baseball autographs for sale from my extensive inventory.
I refer to Exhibit cards in this list, they are cards that were sold in vending machines, heavy cardboard stock, postcard size, blank back, with a nice picture of the player.
- Moe Berg - a type of glossy premium issue (Goudey type) from the 1930's with facsimile signature and beautiful ink signature. Batting pose. 3" x 5 1/2". Attached to nice page from a quality scrapbook. Corners have 1/8" clip on each corner. Beautiful piece with this rare signature. $500 One of the great baseball autographs in the hobby, a man with a strong connection to history and baseball.
- Ken Boyer - 1962 Topps card, excellent condition, in St Louis uniform. Beautiful signature across his uniform shirt. $125
- Ken Boyer - Picture Pak picture, 5x7 glossy, in St Louis uniform. Outstanding signature across his uniform shirt. $165
- REMEMBER - I buy baseball autographs.
- Elio Chacon - toughest signature of all the 1962 New York Mets. 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 glossy photo. $100 Great item for collectors of baseball autographs of the 1962 New York Mets.
- Choo Choo Coleman - second toughest signature of all the 1962 New York Mets. 8x10 glossy color photo. $60
- Tony Conigliaro - 3x5 index card signed on the unlined side. $150
- Billy Cox - postmarked government postcard. Postmarked Brooklyn, NY Jun 15,1952. $160
- Elston Howard - fine signature and inscription on postmarked government postcard. Asked about his greatest thrill he replies "Winning the MVP and playing in the World Series. Fine signature. $150
- Elston Howard - Rowe postcard in Yankee uniform. $150
- Elston Howard - 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 glossy photo in Yankee uniform. $150
- Elston Howard - McCarthy postcard in Red Sox uniform. $125
- Jackie Jensen - signed Exhibit card. $60
- Frank Kellert - the toughest signature to find of the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers and the key to that team's autograph collection. Difficult to find personal check. This is a must for baseball autographs collectors of the 1955 Dodgers. $295
- Ted Kluszewski - 1955 Topps card in near Exc condition (no creases) $65
- Ted Kluszewski - signed Exhibit card. $100
- Billy Martin - 1960 Topps card in Exc condition. $85
- Carl Mays - 3x5 index card, signed on unlined side. $220
- Tom Zachary - famous for being the pitcher who gave up Babe Ruth's 60th Home Run in 1927. Baseball Signature on postmarked government postcard. $150
INDEX TO THIS WEBSITE - more inventory for sale on these pages including more baseball autographs. I sell all types of autographs on this website.
Click here to view the CELEBRITY AUTOGRAPHS I HAVE FOR SALE. Many wonderful vintage autographs of famed stars.
Click here to read about collecting sports autographs.
Click here to view my sports autographs price lists, including more quality baseball autographs.
Click here to view my baseball memorabilia price list.
Click here to read a study of Babe Ruth autographs and for some general warning signs in the sports autographs market and about buying baseball autographs and sports autographs on internet auctions.
Click here to read some humorous stories about collecting celebrity autographs.
RICHARD SIMON SPORTS INC.
215 East 80th Street
New York, NY 10075
646-319-7531 (9-5 EST only) - phone
212-288-1445 - fax
The above address is not a store, please do not drop by unannounced. Thanks very much.